We’re already to Day 3 of the Microsoft Ignite event in Atlanta, Georgia, and the activity inside the Beezy booth (2044) is heating up. We had some amazing discussions and partner sessions on Tuesday, and we have much more planned for today, including expert panels on the topics of ‘How Social Improves the ROI of SharePoint‘ at 2pm, and ‘Finding the Right Cultural Fit for Collaboration‘ at 4pm which should not be missed. But wrapping up the content for the day will be a panel with three members of the Beezy leadership team, including CEO Jordi Plana, Product Lead Maximo Castagno, and myself, MVP and CMO Christian Buckley. Our topic will be ‘Why Collaboration is the Cornerstone of the Digital Workplace‘ where we will discuss the evolution of modern team collaboration, from the traditional intranet model to the digital workplace, and what organizations need to do to make a successful transformation.
To start the day, I will be hosting a Hub Talk in the MVP area of the Microsoft space in the expo hall, beginning just after 10am, that will go a bit more in depth on the Measuring Collaboration Success initiative, and talking about some of the insights pulled from the survey. Following this short session, I’ll be back in the booth for a full day of sessions and panels, beginning with a great presentation on the SharePoint Governance Maturity Model (SPGMM). Taking the following image while on the floor of the expo hall, it actually got me thinking about the need for strong governance eat every stage of your digital transformation journey. No matter where you are along that journey, this model will help you to better plan for and take action on the governance steps that will help ensure a successful SharePoint environment. So don’t miss our session!
As for the other topics being covered, we’ll be focusing on topics that help identify and demonstrate the business value of SharePoint and Office 365, with more MVPs and community experts joining us at the Beezy booth. Here is our schedule for the our mini-theater today:
- 11:00-11:30am, Implementing the SharePoint Governance Maturity Model, presented by Christian Buckley (MVP, Beezy) and Melinda Morales (3Sharp)
- 12:P00-12:30pm, Formalizing Idea Management in SharePoint, presented by Christian Buckley (MVP, Beezy) and Mike Oryszak (B&R Business Solutions)
- 1:00-1:30pm, Taking Knowledge Management to the Next Level, presented by Mike Oryszak and Christopher Regan from B&R Business Solutions
- 2:00-2:45pm, Panel Discussion: How Social Improves the ROI of SharePoint, with Michelle Caldwell (MVP, Avanade), Jeff Willinger (MVP, Rightpoint), Joel Oleson (Konica Minolta), and Dean Swann (UnlimitedViz)
- 4:00-4:45pm, Panel Discussion: Finding the Right Cultural Fit for Collaboration, with Mark Kashman (Microsoft), Richard Harbridge (MVP, 2toLead), Jennifer Mason (MVP, Planet Technologies), and Christopher Regan (B&R Business Solutions)
- 5:00-5:30pm, Panel Discussion: Why Collaboration is the Cornerstone of the Digital Workplace, with Jordi Plana, Maximo Castagno, and Christian Buckley from Beezy
We look forward to more great discussions in the Beezy booth, as well as plenty of demos. If you’re attending Ignite, please be sure to stop by and see us in Booth 2044. Or you can visit our new website at www.Beezy.net and check out the brief product video to see the latest product capabilities.